[protege-owl] Prot égé reasoner problem

miguelbgouveia miguelbgouveia at netmadeira.com
Sat Aug 4 11:54:14 PDT 2007

I’m using the ProtegeOWLReasoner to perform some inference
to a specific OWL ModelI am using the following code to get
the protégé owl reasoner:

protegeOWLReasoner =
reasonerManager.getReasoner(OWLModel);

The problem is that in my application I need to change the
OWLModel of the reasoner. To do this I use the dispose
method of the OWLModel and then create a new OWLModel.

OWLModel.dispose();
OWLModel=
protegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromInputStream(lvInputStream)
;
protegeOWLReasoner =
reasonerManager.getReasoner(OWLModel);

When I change more than tree times the OWLModel I get the
following error:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"

If I remove the line that I get the protégé reasoner the
error stops to happen.
Anybody knows why this happen?

Thanks in advantage.