[protege-owl] Comparing individuals

Ely Edison Matos ely.matos at ufjf.edu.br
Mon Aug 6 12:55:19 PDT 2007

Thanks, Martin,
I'm converting some xml files to owl ontologies. This "individual ontology"
will be merged. Only after merge I can compare to find "identical"
individuals, based on the values of properties...it means, the similarity
will be "discovered", not "defined", so i can't use the sameAs construct...I
think that is the case of use SWRL after merge to test the properties and
feed another property (as a "isSameAs" property, maybe). What do you think?

Thanks,
Ely