[protege-owl] problem with EMF Java Interfaces

Cati Martínez catiux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:05:38 PDT 2007

 Hi everybody!
I'd like to generate the EMF Java Interfaces from an OWL ontology. I'm using
Protégé 3.3 because now with this version the problem of the type "Instance"
that Protégé used to generate is solved. Actually I have another problem, I
get as return type of a method of an interface for example
java.util.Listwhere I should get Elist<String>, and then a warning:
List is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be
parameterized

This is an example:

/**
     * Generated from property #keywords
     * @model null
     */
    java.util.List getKeywords();

where I should get:

/**
     * Generated from property #keywords
     * @model type="String"
     */
    EList<String> getKeywords();

So, I can't generate properly my metamodel with EMF.

Thanks in advance.
Cati