[protege-owl] Question about InverseFunctional Property

Juan Sequeda juanfederico at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:06:30 PDT 2007

Why doesn't OWL let the InverseFunctional Property apply for datatype
property.s

If I have a class Person and a datatype property called hasSSN, this is
considered an inverse functional property because my SSN identifies only
me.  Can't this be done? Or do I have to have a class SSN ?

Thanks

--
Juan Sequeda

Research Assistant                             Project Manager
Dept. of Computer Science                  Solutions Superbacano.com
University of Texas at Austin                Austin, Texas, USA
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~jsequeda    http://solutions.superbacano.com
jsequeda at cs.utexas.edu                    juan at superbacano.com