[protege-owl] Support to remaining restrictions

Hrishikesh Sharma hrishikesh.sharma at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 08:20:14 PDT 2007

I have been using oneOf construct of OWL in conjunction with DataRange
specification. However, if I use a literal which is "one of" the data
ranges, the SWRL rule does not fire. E.g., the use of string literal in
following gives problem in firing of rule, until that clause is removed:

Employee(?a)  ∧ hasWorkPlan(?a, ?b)  ∧ *hasName(?b, "Travel") * ∧ ... -> ...

 Presumably this is happening because the SWRL Jess Bridge right now does
not export all restrictions to JESS. The last question in SWRL Rule Engine
Bridge FAQ refers to that. Such limitation makes my work a bit crude. May I
know what is the priority of fixing this limitation?
Regards
        Hrishikesh.