[protege-owl] Protege Server for Multi User

Cesbron, Brice brice.cesbron at capgemini.com
Wed Aug 8 08:22:55 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have installed Protege in server mode, on a Linux - with the
collaborative ontologies development option, described here :
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/collab-protege/

The server is running well, I have checked it by lauching a client
session on the server (as explained in the tutorial).
But, when I try to connect to the server form an other pc on the
network, I've got thie message
    "Failed to create a session because of either: an invalid
username/password combination, or a firewall problem"

Can you explain me what happens please?

Moreover, how can I define other users with specials passwords (one by
user)?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards.

Brice Cesbron | Capgemini SUD | Marseille | France
Responsable OWL | OSS Partner Team
Tel : +33 4 91 16 57 77 |
90, Chemin du Roy d'Espagne | BP23 | 13275 Marseille cedex 09