[protege-owl] Edit imported ontologies

Carstens, Carola carstens at dipf.de
Thu Aug 9 02:05:37 PDT 2007

Hello,
I am currently working on an ontology about institutions, researchers,... Therefore I decided to use the SWRC vocabulary (http://ontoware.org/projects/swrc/). I imported the whole SWRC ontology into my own one using Protégé. But afterwards I was not able to change anything in the SWRC ontology any more. For example, I would just like to delete some properties I do not need. Is there a way to edit the imported ontology in Protégé´?

Best regards
Carola

Carola Carstens

German Institute for International Educational Research
Information Center Education
Schloßstr. 29
60486 Frankfurt am Main
Germany