[protege-owl] Support to remaining restrictions

Hrishikesh Sharma hrishikesh.sharma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:37:52 PDT 2007

As mentioned, I am using oneOf *in conjunction with* DataRange construct.
Details can be seen in section 6.2 of
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-ref/#EnumeratedDatatype.
I am attaching the OWL file I am using. In the 2nd SWRL rule(rule-2), adding
the atom(right now not there)
... ^ hasName(?b, "Travel") ^ ...
in the antecedent makes the rule stop firing, while corresponding knowledge
instances/RDF data is ther in the file. My guess is it is because of missing
support to some constraints in the bridge.

Regards
       Hrishikesh.