[protege-owl] Protege-OWL Short Course: Schedule & Course Content pages available

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Thu Aug 9 12:13:28 PDT 2007

This is an update concerning the Protege-OWL Short Course being held
September 10-12, 2007 at Stanford University.  The full schedule and
course content pages are now available on our website:

Please note that we have decided to cap the number of attendees at 25,
which is a lower number than for previous course offerings.  If you are
interested in attending the course, we recommend that you register as
soon as possible to ensure a spot:

Best Regards,
The Protege Team