[protege-owl] Support to remaining restrictions

Hrishikesh Sharma hrishikesh.sharma at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 03:51:45 PDT 2007

The strings have leading and trailing quotes because that's what is
suggested in the examples in SWRL Language
FAQ(http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLLanguageFAQ#nid700).
I had indeed suspected in past that this could be the problem. However, when
I removed these double-quotes from the multi-line editor, the editor won't
allow me to save the rule, saying "Invalid rule syntax". Even if you peak
inside the dumped file and see the atom for this part, the quotes are anyway
not there(perhaps removed by front-end while saving).

So where could be the problem?
Regards
     Hrishikesh.