[protege-owl] Support to remaining restrictions

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Fri Aug 10 09:44:01 PDT 2007

On Aug 10, 2007, at 3:51 AM, Hrishikesh Sharma wrote:

> The strings have leading and trailing quotes because that's what is
> suggested in the examples in SWRL Language FAQ( http://
> protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLLanguageFAQ#nid700). I had
> indeed suspected in past that this could be the problem. However,
> when I removed these double-quotes from the multi-line editor, the
> editor won't allow me to save the rule, saying "Invalid rule
> syntax". Even if you peak inside the dumped file and see the atom
> for this part, the quotes are anyway not there(perhaps removed by
> front-end while saving).
>
> So where could be the problem?
Not that I've been following it in detail, but I think Martin meant
that you have leading and trailing quotes for your strings in the OWL
ontology.  That is where you would need to remove them.  Or else
include them for matching by escaping them in the rules.