[protege-owl] Writing Plugins to use Protege-OWL Widgets?

Stephen Larson slarson at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 10 13:43:46 PDT 2007

Hi,

   I'm trying to write a plugin that reuses some of the Protege-OWL
widgets.  However, when Protege loads up, I get this just after the CONFIG
statement loading my plugin:

WARNING: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
edu/stanford/smi/protegex/owl/ui/individuals/AssertedTypesListPanel --
PluginUtilities.isLoadableClass()

   I interpret this to mean that the Protege-OWL widgets I want have not yet
been loaded by Protege.  How can I work around this, or am I unable to reuse
Protege-OWL widgets since it is a plugin itself?

Thanks,
  Stephen