[protege-owl] OWL Lists

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Mon Aug 13 02:31:24 PDT 2007

Leonardo,

I'm not sure the example you have here is a list.
It is a set of assertions about different cars. There is no ordering
required by this.
So, you could use the reasoner to assert that each of these cars
(individuals I assume) is a member of the class of things that only
have colour red.
Then, if one didn't match this (assuming all of your disjoints are
correct) you would get in incoherent individual.

With respect to lists in general...
Assuming Red is a class, and subclasses of red are also valid
(according to my paper [1]):

List
	and hasContents only red
	and isFollowedBy only (List and hasContents only red)

Nick

[1] http://owl-workshop.man.ac.uk/acceptedLong/submission_12.pdf