[protege-owl] Finding if A is the same type of individual as B

Seungcheol scyang at umich.edu
Fri Aug 10 14:08:53 PDT 2007

Martin O'Connor <martin.oconnor <at> stanford.edu> writes:

> However, I have implemented sets of built-ins libraries that support
> both ABox and TBox queries in SWRL [1]. However, these libraries
> should only be used in SWRL queries [2] and should not be used to make
> inferences if you are concerned about formal safety.

> [1] http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLTabBuiltInLibraries
> [2] http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLQueryBuiltIns

I found abox ontology in swrl [1]. But the abox ontology [3] does not
have 'hasClass' and the abox ontology [3]looks different from the description.

  [3] http://swrl.stanford.edu/ontologies/built-ins/3.3/abox.owl

I wonder whether you could offer full abox ontology instead of the truncated
one.

Thank you

-Seungcheol Yang