[protege-owl] Negated Properties in SWRLTab

Matt Williams matthew.williams at
Wed Aug 15 00:18:34 PDT 2007

Dear Petros,

Thanks for that - just a point that I was referring to negation, not
NAF, and they are not the same - after all, OWL has negation, but does
not have NAF.

Having said that, I can't see any references in the SWRL docs that talk
about negation, but then that would mean we can't write:

A(x) -> not B(x)

which would seem to be a fairly trivial assertion to make (and since it
does not extend OWL, should also not cause problems with reasoning).