[protege-owl] Schedule for Protege 3.3.1 patch release?

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Wed Aug 15 10:19:49 PDT 2007

Jukka Aaltonen wrote:
> I would like to make an inquiry about the schedule of the announced 3.3 patch release, that should fix the import issuses of the current 3.3 release (build 418). The information on the download page ( talks about the  patch release to be availabe "early august".
We are working hard on this right now and are planning to post the patch
next week (the week of Aug. 20-24).
> By the way, what is the nature of the observed "severe regression of the import functionality" of the current 3.3
> release, and how severe it really is?.
It is very serious.  If you import an ontology into your current
ontology and then do a save, the contents of your ontology are corrupted.