[protege-owl] NoClassDefFoundError: edu/standfor/sm/protegex/owl/model/OWLModel

Francisco Manuel Pérez Ariza erfranpa at
Thu Aug 16 04:29:48 PDT 2007

Hello, I'm a student from spain who is developing a plugin for protege. I
have a problem trying to load the OWLModel from a project. When I launch te
plugin, it throws a exception (NoClassDefFoundError:
edu/standfor/sm/protegex/owl/model/OWLModel). I don't know where is the

My source code here:

public class TurismoTab extends AbstractTabWidget {
    public static OWLModel owlModel=null;
 public static KnowledgeBase kb;

    public void initialize() {
        // initialize la etiquta de la pestaña
        setIcon(Icons.getInstanceIcon());//**************PONER EL ICONO
        interfaz = new InterfazUsuario();

        thisProject = getProject();//Obtenemos el proyecto que hemos cargado
        kb = thisProject.getKnowledgeBase();
        owlModel = (OWLModel)thisProject.getKnowledgeBase();
        clsesPanel = new ClsesPanel (thisProject);//El panel de clases
muestra las clases del proyecto actual.