[protege-owl] NoClassDefFoundError: edu/standfor/sm/protegex/owl/model/OWLModel

Francisco Manuel Pérez Ariza erfranpa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 04:32:52 PDT 2007

Hello, I'm a student from spain who is developing a plugin for protege. I
have a problem trying to load the OWLModel from a project. When I launch te
plugin, it throws a exception (NoClassDefFoundError:
edu/standfor/sm/protegex/owl/model/OWLModel). I don't know where is the
problem.

My source code here:

public class TurismoTab extends AbstractTabWidget {
                            .
                            .
                            .
    public static OWLModel owlModel=null;
    public static KnowledgeBase kb;

    public void initialize() {
        // initialize la etiquta de la pestaña
        setLabel("GeoTurismo");
        setIcon(Icons.getInstanceIcon());//
        interfaz = new InterfazUsuario();

        thisProject = getProject();//Obtenemos el proyecto que hemos cargado
        kb = thisProject.getKnowledgeBase();  <-- I think that here it's the
problem
        owlModel = (OWLModel)thisProject.getKnowledgeBase();
        .
        .
        .
}