[protege-owl] anybody knows which jar file edu.stanford.smi.protege.model belong to?

john lee d12s34f57 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:26:43 PDT 2007

I was trying to test some of the codes written by my colleagues, but
eclipse seemed to unable to import edu.stanford.smi.protege.model
despite the fact that I had pretty much imported all the jar files
available under the plugins directory? Anybody can shed some light on
this problem for me? Thank you in advance.