[protege-owl] anybody knows which jar file edu.stanford.smi.protege.model belong to?

john lee d12s34f57 at
Thu Aug 16 10:26:43 PDT 2007

I was trying to test some of the codes written by my colleagues, but
eclipse seemed to unable to import edu.stanford.smi.protege.model
despite the fact that I had pretty much imported all the jar files
available under the plugins directory? Anybody can shed some light on
this problem for me? Thank you in advance.

Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.