[protege-owl] How to work with multiple ontologies and model them?

ömer nebil yaveroglu omernebil at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 01:03:29 PDT 2007

    I am trying to develop a plug-in for Protege for modeling multiple OWL ontologies all together automatically. I think that Jambalaya is useful for modeling purpose. But I am having problems with importing and merging another model while one model is being used. I found a plugin named Prompt for the merging purpose. But it doesn't work with my models although Protege opens them correctly by using open. I am thinking of using the import option in metadata but that also doesn't succesfully help.
    What I want to do is this: From a model opened by Jambalaya, I want to click on the node in the model of Jambalaya and that would include another model of the related nodes' model. So my only aim is to import and merge the model into jambalaya automatically when a node is clicked.
    Do you have any recommendations or suggestions about this? Which libraries should I use? Which plugins source codes would help?