[protege-owl] Filtering classes on a SPARQL query

Gustavo Felhberg gustavo.felhberg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:47:50 PDT 2007

Hi everybody.

I'm creating a SPARQL query and I'm having some difficulties to filter
the way I want.

I have to show the results according to a given class. So, my query
manipulates an variable ?class and I'll get some information from this
class. If I let the query the way I want, I have all information about
all the classes on my ontology, and how this query has a lot of
occurrences of ?class, it's not the best way only to change ?class to
onto:Person (for example). So I was wondering if there is a way to
filter this ?class with the name of a Class of my ontology.

I can make FILTER regex(srt(?class), "name of the class")), but I don't
want this way (it's not the best way for my purposes).

Is there a way *like* FILTER (?class = ont:Person) ?? (some way like
that) I mean, not manipulating strings.

Thanks a lot.

--
Gustavo Felhberg