[protege-owl] any means to export OWLViz display of contents into an image?

Mudunuri, Raj Raj.Mudunuri at
Mon Aug 20 06:46:52 PDT 2007

I can see my ontology in the OWLViz tab, but the ontology is little too
big for the screen to capture all at once... I have to scroll through it
if I have to see all the contents of the OWLViz... I want take a print
out of this visualization on an A3 sheet, but I don't know whether there
is a way to do it... what I'm doing now is, capture screen by screen and
print it in different A4 papers... so, cud someone suggest me if there
is a convenient way to export the visualization into an image?