[protege-owl] OWL to DTD or XSD

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 20 15:10:33 PDT 2007

Hi Joseph,

What you are looking for I think is a very much desired functionality,
but its implementation is not trivial.
About a month ago, we had an announcement on the mailing list that a
tool cold OWLdb is about to be released in the near future. Please check
this email:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.owl/21571/

As you correctly recognized, DataMaster currently has no "Export"
functionality. We intend to add that sometime in the future. Hopefully
we can make it before the end of this year.

Csongor