[protege-owl] any means to export OWLViz display of contents into an image?

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 20 15:32:27 PDT 2007

Hi Raj,

I am totally beginner with OWLViz, but reading your message out of
curiosity I checked what can be done. This is what I found:
I started the latest *Protege 3.3 Beta*, and in the OWLViz tab near the
"Zoom in" and "Zoom out" button I found an icon with a little green
arrow in a file picture with the tooltip "Export To Image" which does
exactly what you want:
it exports your asserted or inferred model in PNG, JPEG, SVG or DOT
files, which you can print out later on whatever paper you wish.

Hope this helped,
Csongor