[protege-owl] Problem with object properties

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Tue Aug 21 03:09:15 PDT 2007

Dimitris,

Tyrone's solution is likely to be closer to what you want to say in
OWL. You cannot relate classes directly without meta-modelling. In
OWL you generally are making statements about the members of classes.

I would recommend reading the PRotegeOWL tutorial[1], section 4.4
onwards that describes properties and their usage.

Cheers

Nick

[1] http://www.co-ode.org/resources/tutorials/protege-owl-tutorial.php