[protege-owl] ValuePartition and Enumeration Patterns Problem

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Tue Aug 21 11:29:04 PDT 2007

David Canos wrote:
> Tania,
> The strage behavior is really made by Pattern process (ValuePartition
> and Enum). The pattern creates two domain classes each time. This is
> really the root problem.

Yes, I know, but it is not likely that we will fix the value partition
wizard in the next release. With the domain and range bug fix, you can
at least remove owl:Thing from the domain of the property.

I've added a bug report for the wizards: