[protege-owl] Shortest path algorithm

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 21 11:45:11 PDT 2007

Abolghasem,

I don't know of any implementation of shortest-path algorithm for
Protege ontology or knowledge base. It would be great if you can
implement such algorithm for various graph structures in Protege. For
example, you can look at distance between classes along
asserted/inferred subclass/superclass relationships, or distance between
individuals by following some set of property relationships.

SAmson

Samson Tu                    email: swt at stanford.edu