[protege-owl] ClassCastException Error when importing an ontology in Protege 3.3

malena malena.mesarina at
Tue Aug 21 13:08:33 PDT 2007

When I try to import the ontology (and this is
not the only one I had this problem with) I get the following

Has anyone had this problem, and is it fixable ?

Error message,
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultRDFUntypedResource ca
not be cast to edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Slot
known Source)

Sent from the Protege - OWL mailing list archive at