[protege-owl] ClassCastException when importing an ontology Protege 3.3

malena malena.mesarina at hp.com
Tue Aug 21 14:03:50 PDT 2007

Hi,

When I try to import the ontology http://purl.org/ontology/mo/ (and this is
not the only one I had this problem with) I get the following
ClassCastExceptionError.

Has anyone had this problem, and is it fixable ?

Error message,

java.lang.ClassCastException:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.impl.DefaultRDFUntypedResource ca
not be cast to edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Slot
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.framestore.SimpleFrameStore.addInheritedSuperslotValues(U
known Source)

thanks

-malena