[protege-owl] Error on create tab widget

Stamatopoulos Ioannis gstam at
Thu Aug 23 05:24:23 PDT 2007

 I try to develop  a tab-widget but a got the following error:

I made a class:

public class myTabWidget extends AbstractTabWidget {}

and at the initialize function [public void initialize() {}] i have put the line :

OWLModel owlModel = (OWLModel) getKnowledgeBase();(like the example TutorialTabWidget)

But a get error on runtime:

is any idea why this happens;

I have made an another tab-widget, where i use this:

            FileInputStream fstream = new FileInputStream(uri);

            OWLModel owlModel = ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromInputStream(fstream);

to load the OWLModel from file and it works fine, but in general how can I get OWLModel from current running Protégé-project(myTabWidget.getProgect());

Giannis Stamatopoylos