[protege-owl] JESSTAB CONFIGURATION

PANAYIOTA NEMITSAS panayiota.nemitsas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:38:57 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have been working with JessTab for a few months now, and I have produced
rules I wanted.However, the Jess license expired, and I downloaded a new one
with an academic license, but even if i have placed the jess.jar file in the
appropraite plugin the project still doesn't open because it says that the
copy of Jess has expired. But i have already downloaded a new version. I
first thought it maybe that protege cant open previous projects based on a
version of jess that has expired, but when creating a new project the
jesstab can still not be configured. What could be the problem?

Any suggestions??

Thank-you very much

Panayiota