[protege-owl] Problem with edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL

Rafat Sammour Rafat.Sammour at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 17:48:41 PDT 2007

Dears,

 I am developing an application using JBuilder that uses Protege 3.2 APIs

 I have the following in my code:

import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.*;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL;

 but I have problem with the second line of the previous code that the compiler
doesn't accept the second import and says:

" class file has wrong version 49.0 Should be 48.0 Please remove or make it
appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath"

 I appreciate your kind help,

 Rafat