[protege-owl] measurement of the similarity/dissimilarity

Anjum Sheikh yasheikh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 10:08:23 PDT 2007

Hi All

  I  would like to cordially ask the following research question about  designing algorithm "measurement of the similarity/dissimilarity and edit distance" in ontology.

 Actually, I can explain in detail what I am going to do. In my research,
 I want to find cultural simialrity and eidt distance. Would you
 please let me know is there any ready source protégé code in ontology
 format for shortest path algorithm?

 Very thank you in advance.

 Sincerely,
  JAS

  I am looking algorithm "measurement of the similarity/dissimilarity and edit distance"

  Very thank you in advance

Matt Williams <matthew.williams at cancer.org.uk> wrote:
  There is something called LCA (Which is a related graph-theory concept)
in Pellet. I don't know much ore than this, though..

HTH,

Matt