[protege-owl] measurement of the similarity/dissimilarity

Taylor Cowan taylor_cowan at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 11:01:24 PDT 2007

It's interesting how many people are asking for this...I've recently done the same on the jena group.  IMO seems like we're missing a large part of the power of "graphs" without standard LCA, max flow, shortest paths, etc.  and seems strange to me that SPARQL didn't include semantics to solve these types of questions.