[protege-owl] SWRL to "move" individuals?

Ely Edison Matos ely.matos at ufjf.edu.br
Fri Aug 24 12:10:20 PDT 2007

Hello,
Is it possible to use SWRL to "move" (reclassify) individuals?
Ex: MyInterface(?x1) and hasPublicInterface(?x1, out) -> MyPublicInterfaceOutput(x2)

MyPublicInterfaceOutput is subclass of MyInterface. I have a individual MyInterface with a property hasPublicInterface = out. I want to "move" this individual to class MyPublicInterfaceOutput. The example rule creates a new individual...how can i "remove" the "old" individual?

Thanks,
Ely