[protege-owl] Protege: experimental XML file

Ely Edison Matos ely.matos at ufjf.edu.br
Mon Aug 27 11:25:14 PDT 2007

Hello,
Sorry, Thomas, I was not clear :-) I'm working on a project where I convert
xml files to a ontology, transforming "xml elements" into "owl individuals".
Now, after some editing in the ontology, using Protege, I need to generate a
new xml file (according to a original XML schema) mading "owl individuals"
in "xml elements", where object properties will be "internal elements" in
the xml file. Inside the OWL file saved by protege, the same individual has
a mixed structure, with information being distributed along the file...
The "XML experimental file" in Protege generated a more simple and clear
structure; it allows a more simple XSLT to do the transformation...This was
what I mean with "XML to XML" x "OWL to XML"...

But, I didn't see any documentation abou this "XML experimental file" in
Protege.

Ely