[protege-owl] SWRl rules produces stack overflow...

Gerhard Austaller gerhard at tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 28 11:33:43 PDT 2007

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

"Martin O'Connor" <martin.oconnor at stanford.edu> schrieb:
>Generally, only circular rules will generate a stack overflow (e.g.,
>[1]). Are you sure there are not other rules in your ontology that may
>be causing this problem?

I removed all other rules, it's the only one. I get still exception but
I will have a closer lock to my ontology. Maybe I have a flaw in my
model, because the stack overflow occures when I import the rules into
jess and not when I run the rule in jess. I forgot to mention that in
my first posting.

Gerhard
--

  [Formerly appended fullquote was nuked by morver,
                         the versatile morphing server.]