[protege-owl] Questions About Pizza Ontology and Individuals

Cesbron, Brice brice.cesbron at capgemini.com
Wed Aug 29 07:35:27 PDT 2007

Hello,

There is something I can't understand with Pizza comparing to an
ontology that I'have done.
 - In the Pizza ontology there are no individuals, why? For example, why
Mozarella is a classe and not an individual of the cheese class?
 - Why, when I do the same thing in my ontology (e.g. classes and no
individuals) the reasoner tell me I'm in OWL Full? (cf picture)
 - How can I place restrictions on individuals and not on their class ?

Error in my ontology

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards.

Brice Cesbron | Capgemini SUD | Marseille | France
Responsable OWL | OSS Partner Team www.osspartner.com
<http://www.osspartner.com/>
Tel : +33 4 91 16 57 77 |
90, Chemin du Roy d'Espagne | BP23 | 13275 Marseille cedex 09