[protege-owl] DIG Reasoner Error: General Ask Error [ID: ]

Maria Michou maria.michou at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 07:44:03 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am new to Protege.

I have enabled the SWRL Tab and have imported the SWRL ontology.
When I did this, new classes were added to my taxonomy, like rdf:List, swrl:
Atom, swrl: AtomList, swrl:Variable, etc.

I am currently using Pellet version 1.5

I checked consistency (OWL -> Check Consistency) and it had no error.
The problem is when I run OWL -> Compute inferred types, I get this error:
"DIG Reasoner Error: General Ask Error [ID: ]" and it has to do with the
class rdf: List (superclass of swrl: AtomList)

The Protege's command line has no error, but Pellet's command line has the
output:
"java.lang.RuntimeException: rdf:List is an unknown class!"

Additionally, when I check concept concistency, I get rdf: List inconsistent
(same with swrl: AtomList).

I can't erase rdf: List, because this class is gray-shaded.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance,

Maria