[protege-owl] how can I navigate an expression?

Manuel pupetto81 at
Thu Aug 30 08:35:03 PDT 2007

I'd like to know what classes and methods I should
use to navigate an expression, for example: if I
create an ontology in which I have a class A that is
a subclass of ((B and C) or (D or E and F)), how can
I fetch all components of this expression using the
OWL API? Should I use getExpressionRoot() of
OWLAnonymousClass or exists a better way to do

Thanks a lot.