[protege-owl] Importing Geo WGS 84 vocabulary

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 31 16:11:38 PDT 2007

David,

I have just tried this import and it works fine in the last Protege
3.3.1 release.

We have added a new functionality in the 3.3.1 release, that allows you
to import RDF(S) files into an OWL file. There are certain risks
involved in this which have been discussed in a previous thread:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.owl/21929

Cheers,
Tania