[protege-owl] Jess for inferring individuals via API

Netty Rajsiri - EBM WebSourcing netty.rajsiri at ebmwebsourcing.com
Thu Dec 6 07:25:56 PST 2007

Hi,

I have two classes named Network and Service. The Network class has
properties A, B and C.

I specify the restriction of C (in the Network class) like this: C only not
((A some Service) and (B some Service))

I don't know if the restriction I wrote can run fine or not. But what I want
is for example, if B has e and f and A has e, so C should have f.

So, I would like to use Jess do this? If so, which method I should use in
API java.

Please advice,

Netty