[protege-owl] about "OWL Viz tab" and the DOT application

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at
Tue Aug 5 04:30:41 PDT 2008

Please search the mailing list archive [1], because this question was
answered innumerable times.

PS: You don't have to send your questions on both protege-owl and
protege-discussions mailing list. Protege-OWL related questions (like
this one) should be sent to protege-owl mailing list, Protege-Frames and
more general Protege questions (installation, support, etc) should be
sent to the protege-disccussions mailing list.