[protege-owl] about "OWL Viz tab" and the DOT application

Pitonyak, Andrew D PitonyakA at BATTELLE.ORG
Tue Aug 5 06:13:15 PDT 2008

I must work from memory because I am not currently running Protégé.

First, install Graphiz

http://www.graphviz.org/Download..php

Go to the viz tab with the problem. Click on the properties button. There is a box to specify the location of dot.exe in Graphiz. It is probably something like:

C:\Program Files\Graphviz\bin\dot.exe