[protege-owl] range of owl:minCardinality in Protege3.4beta504

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 8 00:14:24 PDT 2008

I apologize for the delayed response.  This is an interesting message.

I am 90% sure that this is trivial to fix in Protege.  The places
where these assertions live is in the OWLSystemFrames class.  I
believe that this is a one line change.  There are probably many of
these issues - for historical reasons the Protege 3 owl system model
are not what it should be.  Some fixes like this are trivial (I
believe) but there may be some that are more difficult.  I will try to
change the range of the *Cardinality properties tomorrow because I
think that there might be a build coming up.

Let me know if you find other discrepancies and I will try to do a
systematic search to find the low hanging fruits.

-Timothy