[protege-owl] Protege xml project

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Sun Aug 10 23:38:26 PDT 2008

You are right. The Protege 3.4 beta XML backend drops instances.

I used the XML backend before and it used to work properly. Protege
3.1.1 (build 216), for example, has an XML backend  that stores
instances correctly. Until the bug is fixed, you can use an earlier
version of Protege. I don't know when the the bug entered the system.

Samson