[protege-owl] synonym in protégé 3.3.1

heloise at inf.ufsc.br heloise at inf.ufsc.br
Wed Aug 13 20:37:36 PDT 2008

Hello,
How can I represent synonym in protégé 3.3.1?
That is, I want that two diferent names refer to the same individual.
For example, I want to represent that Headache, Cephalalgia, Cephalgia,
Cephalodynia, Cranial Pain and Head Pain are synonyms.

I saw in Protege-OWL guide (edition 1.0) that these assertions can be made using
the ‘SameAs’ and ‘DiferentFrom’ tabs, which are located with the ‘Name’
widget on the ‘Individuals’ tab.

I couldn´t find in the individuals tab of version 3.3.1.

Is there any other way?

Thanks in advance!
Heloise