[protege-owl] SWRL/Jess exception

Donald Hillman djh3 at Lehigh.EDU
Thu Aug 14 11:28:02 PDT 2008

Thanks for the response. I just sent a screenshot which I canceled
because of length.
One of the rules for which the using variable before definition
exception occurs is:
IsConnectedTo(?z,?y) /\ hasPart(?x,?z) -> IsConnectedTo(?x,?y)
I also have an ontology with these Properties (and Classes and
Individuals, etc)

Appreciate your comments

--Donald Hillman