[protege-owl] (no subject)

Pitonyak, Andrew D PitonyakA at BATTELLE.ORG
Fri Aug 15 07:17:23 PDT 2008

Can you clarify this? Do you mean, use:

  <owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:ID="knownAs">
    <rdfs:range rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"/>
    <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#Manufacturer"/>
  </owl:DatatypeProperty>

  <owl:Class rdf:ID="Manufacturer">
  </owl:Class>

  <Manufacturer rdf:ID="Company1">