[protege-owl] Calling Proetege Plugin Tabs from an applicaqtion.

Benjamin Burgis ben_burgis at msn.com
Sun Aug 17 13:55:53 PDT 2008

I used the example application given to use the OWLClasses Tab from an application and everything worked great.  However, I am trying to call the OWL DL Indivdual Tab  olugin with no success.  I could not find any documentation on how to call other Protege plugin tabs.  Is it even possible?  Please advise.  Thanks.

Regards,

Ben