[protege-owl] Calling Proetege Plugin Tabs from an applicaqtion.

Benjamin Burgis ben_burgis at
Sun Aug 17 13:55:53 PDT 2008

I used the example application given to use the OWLClasses Tab from an application and everything worked great.  However, I am trying to call the OWL DL Indivdual Tab  olugin with no success.  I could not find any documentation on how to call other Protege plugin tabs.  Is it even possible?  Please advise.  Thanks.
Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®.